Well I’ve finished my penultimate class towards my Masters degree in Library (and Information) Science. Next week begins the final and (happily) on-line class on Young Adult Literature. So a lot of my time right now is spent trying to visually or audibly gobble up the 30+ YA books I’ve been assigned for the semester! I will be glad to finish the course but anticipate a good time.
As for the blog I have a few thoughts rolling around for future posts.
- For one thing I’d like to dig out a few vegetarian recipes for Yorkie that I love to make and eat (mmm maybe I’ll do my simple “Broccoli & Noodles” one for Thursday this week…need pics though…)
- I just watched my first ever episode of “Glee” tonight and was completely drawn into the diverse cast, the pain of high-school reborn before my eyes, and the rather nice singing. (I have a strong feeling that high school would have been vastly improved with copious amounts of singing. Which makes me think I would probably like High School Musical too. But then again, maybe not since part of Glee’s charm thus far has been the fact that there are two non-thin girls in the club.) So there may be posts about that coming.
- I have some new outfits coming which might be the topic of my own amateur fashion posts (as fashion-y as I get at any rate)
- The music for the March concert is in and I’ll be tooting my trumpet to get those practiced
- Expect a review or two from some of the books I’m reading as I find YA lit I really enjoy
- I am going to order new, hopefully prescription, swim goggles and hope to review that here
On the suggestions end, are there things my few readers might hope to hear more of from me? Topics to cover, thoughts to probe, ideas to explore, books to read and review?